Rich, Intelisano & Katz’s construction law practice group is one of the preeminent practices in the City navigating the often esoteric New York Lien Law.
We regularly represent private owners and developers, construction managers, prime contractors and subcontractors, architects, engineers and other design professionals, and sureties in dealing with issues arising under the Lien Law, including:
- Preparation and filing of mechanic’s liens
- Mechanic’s lien foreclosure actions
- Claims for willful exaggeration of liens
- Trust fund beneficiary and diversion actions
- Representation in disputes regarding complex priority issues between building loan mortgage holders and mechanic’s lienors
- Enforcement of, and compliance with, requests for itemized statements of lien and verified statements of trust funds